The site and its content are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied (except only as may be implied by applicable law). RICHLUX is only providing a venue for the sale of products on its site and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of profit or intangible loss related to your use of the site or use of any of the products purchased at its site). Please read all information, warranties or warnings provided by the manufacturer owner or seller of the products on or in the product packaging and labels before using any product purchased on RICHLUX. RICHLUX shall not be liable for the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or quality of such products or reliability of any information provided by any manufacturer owner or seller of such products and it is your responsibility to evaluate such information.
Although RICHLUX uses reasonable efforts to have the colors of the images of its merchandize displayed as accurately as possible on the site, we do not warrant that the color will be accurately displayed by your monitor.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
Links to other sites
Occasionally, RICHLUX may make available a link to a third party’s web site. These links will let you leave RICHLUX. The linked sites are not under RICHLUX control and RICHLUX is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. RICHLUX is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. RICHLUX provides the links only as a convenience. RICHLUX does not endorse the site or its use or contents.
RICHLUX is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal data we collect on the site for various purposes. Use of such personal data will help us to add more products and services of interest to you and also to ensure that your shopping experience with us is an enjoyable and personalized one. Please read on for more details on our policies and practices in relation to personal data:
We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
What information do we collect, and how do we use it?
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
- contact details including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, pager number, etc.;
- identity card number;
- marital status;
- education level;
- monthly income;
- results, records and accumulative progress from visiting interactive content;
- inquiries, suggestions or opinions;
- interests and preferences;
- computer operating system and details of internet service providers;
- credit card number if you place an order with us.
We collect personal data about you from various types of sources and hold such personal data for the following purposes:
- sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
- marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies;
- joint marketing schemes with other parties;
- customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
- fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
- responding to your inquiries;
- membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
- collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
- evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
- fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
- The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to shop at RICHLUX but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
When you place an order with RICHLUX you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
Contests and Promotions
We may from time to time organize or host contests and promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and mailing address, telephone number and customer preferences. We’ll use this information to notify you if you’ve won a contest, and to help shape our future contests or promotions.
Newsletters and Email Promotions
We use email to communicate news and special promotions to our RICHLUX members. If you’d rather not receive these messages, you can choose to do it in my account.
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to either third-party web sites or RICHLUX affiliated sites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy on the Internet, RICHLUX cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.
Protection of Information
Online payment service is provided by PayDollar. Customers’ payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption.
Sharing of Information
- our subsidiaries, associated companies and other related companies;
- our vendors and business partners;
- parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us;
- any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
- RICHLUX may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal data that uniquely identifies an individual.
Currently, we do not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal data to others apart from those parties mentioned above. We may decide to do so with trusted third-party partners in the future, but you can instruct us not to. We will not sell or disclose any personal data that identifies you to any third party apart from those mentioned above without your approval.
If you have questions about this statement, please contact one of our customer care representatives. You may contact our customer service representatives via e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to:
Sam Sun Company Ltd
13E, Gold King Ind. Building,
35-41 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung,
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of Site
This site may currently only be used as a shopping resource or to conduct on-line communications. You may not distribute or commercially exploit the site or any part of its content (whether by reproduction, retransmission, dissemination, sale, broadcast, circulation, republication, amendment, re-delivery using “framing” or similar technology or otherwise). Any use of the on-line communication features of this site may only be used for lawful purposes and you may not post or transmit any material which is objectionable (whether harmful, threatening or otherwise); RICHLUX reserves the right (but without the obligation or liability) to prohibit or remove any such material.
Resale Purpose is Not Permitted
All products sold are for customers’ use only and shall not be commercially resold. RICHLUX may refuse any purchasing order which it suspects is for commercial resale.
Title of Products, Documents and Fees to Import
All title of products will be passed to customer when order is dispatched by RICHLUX. RICHLUX will deliver the products according to customer’s instructions. For many international shipments you may be required to pay customs and duties, obtain certain licence or apply for registration of your purchased products in your own country to receive delivery of your package. The customs charge and/ or import regulation is determined completely by the government of your country, and as such we have no control over those costs or regulations. As such, RICHLUX will not pay, nor be held responsible, for such costs or arrange for application of import license. By continuing with you order you agree to be responsible for any customs or duties incurred as a result of your country’s customs and duties regulations as well as obtaining any import registrations or license required for the products you are purchasing. If the package is rejected by the customs of your home country or otherwise and returned to RICHLUX you will be responsible for the return shipping charges and a re-stocking fee of 15% of the total product purchase price.